You will be immediately dismissed for:
- Failing to show up to a job that you accept, also known as No Call No Show
- Showing up to a job under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Walking off a job site before the shift is over without the direct permission of the supervisor on duty
- Any reports of disrespect to the supervisor, as reported by the employer or a BlueCrew Team Leader
- Attempting to falsify hours by clocking in or out offsite, or reporting incorrect hours to payroll.
- Theft of property, merchandise, or money from job site