*Failure to adhere to any of these policies will result in disciplinary action *
· Uniform, based on position specifications, must be properly worn during entire shift and all rented articles must be returned at end of shift to avoid charges.
· No sweatpants, jeans, leggings, jeggings, or any other tight fitting material.
· Shoes must be black, toe and heel closed, and preferably slip resistant for safety reasons.
· Facial piercings must be removed or covered.
· Visible tattoos must be covered.
· Hair nets or hats are REQUIRED.
· No colored or long nails.
· Hoop earrings are not permitted for safety reasons.
· Badges must be visible at all times. Those without badges are not permitted to enter venue.
· CLEAR BAGS ONLY. Security will not permit you into building and you will need to pay to store your bag.
* Failure to follow dress code policy may result in employee being sent home without pay *
· You are responsible for clock in and out for lunch.
· Be respectful to your customers, supervisors, and coworkers.
· The use of foul language, name calling or use of derogatory slang, is not permitted (anywhere on property).
· Cell phones are NOT to be used during working hours, including texting, use of ear bud, head phones, or blue tooth. Phones may only be used during permitted breaks. Also, do not unplug any equipment to charge your phone.
· Communication is key! Please inform a supervisor and BlueCrew about any issues right away so that we can help you.