*Failure to adhere to any of these policies will result in disciplinary action *
· Uniform, based on position specifications, must be properly worn during entire shift and all rented articles must be returned at end of shift to avoid charges.
· Black Bistro: all black slacks, long sleeve button down shirt, vest, tie, and dress shoes.
· Chef: all black slacks, t-shirt, and shoes. Chef jacket will be provided.
· No sweatpants, jeans, leggings, jeggings, or any other tight fitting material.
· Shoes must be black, toe and heel closed, and slip resistant for safety reasons.
· Facial piercings must be removed or covered.
· Visible tattoos must be covered.
* Failure to follow dress code policy may result in employee being sent home without pay *
Be respectful to your customers, supervisors, and coworkers.
You are responsible for clocking in and out for lunch.
The use of foul language, name calling or use of derogatory slang, is not permitted (anywhere on property).
Cell phones are NOT to be used during working hours, including texting, use of ear bud, headphones, or bluetooth. Phones may only be used during permitted breaks. Also, do not unplug any equipment to charge your phone.
Communication is key! Please inform a supervisor and BlueCrew about any issues right away so that we can help you.