You will be immediately dismissed for:
- Failing to show up to a job that you accept, also known as No Call No Show
- Showing up to a job under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Walking off a job site before the shift is over without the direct permission of the supervisor on duty
- Any reports of disrespect to the supervisor, as reported by the employer or a BlueCrew Team Leader
- Attempting to falsify hours by clocking in or out offsite, or reporting incorrect hours to payroll. This includes attempting to misuse sick hours for any job postings that are cancelled and/or you are not scheduled for.
- Theft of property, merchandise, or money from job site