How to make changes on your W4:

  1. Access the Paylocity Portal via (for first time Paylocity Portal login instructions click here.

2. Click "Employees" then select "Employee Payroll File"

3. To modify tax elections, select the "Payroll Setup" tab, then click "Taxes".

4. Click the link for "FITW - Federal Income Tax" to adjust your Federal W4 to make adjustments to federal withholding elections.
5. Click the name of each state or local tax form that appears in the State and Local taxes section to make adjustments to state and local withholding elections.

Did this answer your question?