Make sure that you have our app downloaded to your phone.
Click this link www.bluecrewjobs.com/onboard.html and you'll be able to finish the following steps.
1. After the interview, a "Congrats" message should display. Tapping "Next" starts the "New Hire Documents" process.
2. Next, you'll enter the number of hours you're looking to work each week and how far you're willing to commute. You won't be able to change these details later. In addition, the app will always show you open jobs within 60 miles of your home address, but this helps our internal recruiters know which jobs might be the best fit for you.
3. You'll be asked to provide a mailing address. Tax documents and paper checks will be mailed here, so make sure it's a local address you are able to receive mail at regularly.
4. Next you will enter Gender, Ethnicity, and provide an Emergency Contact before answering required tax questions. Once those are done, you'll be asked to sign your offer letter. You have to scroll down to the bottom of the offer letter to accept it.
5. Complete the required Citizenship Status question. This is for eligibility to work in the US.
6. Complete the required W-4 to establish tax withholding elections. We are unable to advise you about how to select your withholdings. Please check the IRS website or consult a tax professional for help filling out your W-4.
7. After that, you will be asked to provide information for/consent to a Background Check. The checks are run by Checkr. To check the status of a background check or dispute anything contained on a completed background check, please contact Checkr directly using their Candidate Portal
8. Click "Get Started" to input your electronic signature confirming the accuracy of information on your I-9. The second image below shows what it will look like when you are signing.
9. Sign the "Drug & Alcohol Testing Consent" form and the "Terms of Service" and hit "Continue". Choose the "I Agree" button to finish signing.
10. Hit the white "Close" button, then click "Finished" to complete your onboarding paperwork. You're all set!
Once your background check comes back clear, you will be able to see jobs.
If you continue to have problems please use the Help tab in your app for further assistance.