BlueCrew Orientation Interviews are centered around getting to know you, our app, what it takes to be a Crew member, and how we can work together to achieve your goals.
Orientation Interview agenda:
- What is BlueCrew
- How to succeed
- BlueCrew’s toughest rules
- How to use the app
- Pay and benefits
Some reasons why you may not pass the Orientation Interview*:
- Incomplete BlueCrew profile - Bio and resume are a must
- Unprofessional behavior or attire - Business casual is a good rule of thumb
- Showing up late - This is your chance to make an amazing first impression.
- Falling asleep - Orientation Interviews are boring, we get it. BlueCrew works extremely hard to give our Crew members a career, please be respectful and give us 1 hour of your undivided attention.
Please note: This Orientation is your first chance to make a great first impression to the BlueCrew team. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early to allow for parking and check in, as we will begin on time.
BlueCrew is an equal opportunity employer
*these are just some examples of why a candidate might not make it onto the BlueCrew platform, they are by no means all the reasons